Save 40% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls, featuring everything from prehistoric fossil specimens to futuristic technologies.
- Get hands-on with exhibits that challenge you to launch a ping-pong ball with your brain waves, make music with technology, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, or shoot a hockey puck like a champion.
- Enjoy the view of downtown while you ride the Museum’s 150-foot glass-enclosed escalator to Level 4 — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Enjoy an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D theater.
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
2201 N. Field Street Dallas TX 75201
Dallas, TX 75201
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Hours may vary; visit website for up-to-date information.
Advice for Visitors
- The interactive outdoor Science Park, including the Musical Forest and Leapfrog Forest, is a great way to get some fresh air while exploring the wonders of nature and science.
- CItyPASS holders can go to the museum in the morning of the day they plan to visit to get a timed admission ticket and a 3D film ticket for later the same day.
- Dining: The Café, operated by Wolfgang Puck.
- Gifts: Museum Shop
Best time to visit: Try after 2pm on weekdays, when field trip traffic is at its lowest.
Accessibility: Wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the concierge desk on Level 1.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.