Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Speed up to the 1,136 ft./346m LookOut in a mere 58 seconds in one of six high-speed glass-fronted elevators and take in the stunning views of Toronto.
- Look straight down from the world famous Glass Floor, with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft./342m.
- Take an eye-popping 14-minute electric trolley journey through the pulsing heart of metropolitan Toronto in The Red Rocket: Toronto by Trolley.
301 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2T6
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
Open daily, 9am-10:30pm
Extended hours on weekends and seasonally; call or see website for current hours.
Closed Christmas Day
(416) 86-TOWER (868-6937)
The SkyPod observation level: At a thrilling 447m (1,465 ft.) high above the city – SkyPod is one of the highest observation platforms in the world with a unique and spectacular view like no other. Separate ticket required. Tickets can be purchased at Box Office or on the LookOut Level. Just $12 (All ages plus applicable taxes.)
Discount: Save 10% on purchases at the CN Tower Gift Shop and/or the purchase of a Full Digital Photo Package from Sharpshooter Images. See the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Reservations are recommended for 360 Restaurant and may be made online or by calling (416) 362-5411.
- Up for an even bigger adventure? Try EdgeWalk, a thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost: $225 CAD plus tax. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
- CN Tower offers guests free WiFi. Download the free CN Tower app—it includes wayfinding, points of interest, and tips and information to make the most of your visit.
- Dining: 360 Restaurant, Horizons Restaurant and Bar, Le Café
- Gift Shops: The Marketplace
Best time to visit: Mornings before 11am and evenings after 7pm are the least crowded.
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call 416-601-4707 or 1-888-684-3268 (throughout North America) or email; [email protected]