Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours and a free multimedia guide with architecture and collection tours in five languages.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Sun-Wed & Fri, 10am-5:45pm
Closed Thursdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Borrow a device or download the Guggenheim app (for iPhone or Android) for free multimedia guides featuring tours of the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed architecture and permanent collection in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- From April 24, 2019-May 23, 2019, many of the Guggenheim's galleries, including the spiral rotunda, will be closed to the public due to exhibit changeover. Regular admission will resume May 24. During the changeover period, CityPASS holders may use their option ticket to visit Top of the Rock.
- Dining: The Wright, Café 3
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (212) 423-3636; email email@example.com. Group leader should call or email at least one week in advance to alert the Group Sales office to group's date of visit.