Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Enjoy unparalleled views of Manhattan’s iconic skyline and landmarks, including the Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor’s Island and more, aboard Hornblower’s hour-long International Sightseeing Cruise.
- Explore New York City in your own language! Our sightseeing cruises are available in eight different languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Korean.
- Cruises depart multiple times daily from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline.
- Step aboard the city's best happy hour cruise: the Alive After Five Cruise from Hornblower. An onboard DJ provides the soundtrack and New York City provides the sights, while you enjoy savory bar snacks and specialty cocktails, along with iconic views of NYC's skyline.
HORNBLOWER SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Pier 15 Waterfront Esplanade, Pavilion 2
78 South Street
New York, NY 10038
Pre-Boarding Photo: Purchase a pre-boarding photo taken next to a Statue of Liberty replica starting at $20. Available for purchase after cruise.
Tour Narration: Tour Narration is currently available in eight languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
Hungry Sailor Upgrade: Upgrade with buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $15.
Walk the Plank Upgrade: Upgrade with unlimited beer, wine and soda as well as buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $40.
Fully Overboard Upgrade: Upgrade with premium open bar along with buffet stations including Tex Mex, Asian and Pasta for $64.
Advice for Visitors
- We recommend you arrive 45 minutes prior to your International Sightseeing Cruise time and check in at the box office. Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to cruise time.
- An open deck is available; it’s recommended you bring along a light jacket or wrap in warmer months as it may get breezy on board, and appropriately warm clothes in winter months.
- Once you receive your International Sightseeing Cruise or Alive After Five ticket, you have up to 3 days to board a cruise.
- Boarding for the Alive after Five Cruise starts an hour prior to cruise time. We recommend you arrive 45 minutes prior to your International Sightseeing Cruise time and check in at the box office. Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to cruise time.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Concessions are available on board including light bites and refreshments.
Accessibility: All vessels and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Please contact Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises prior to attending.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (646) 576-8400 or email NYreservations@hornblower.com.