Save 49% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Explore the tools of rock'n'roll in Sound Lab, where you can play instruments, jam out with friends in soundproof rooms, and record your own song.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- View an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, in Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, the Vince Lombardi Trophy in We Are 12™: The Seattle Seahawks and the Road to Victory, a Gizmo puppet from Gremlins in Can’t Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film, the Staff of Ra headpiece from Raiders of the Lost Ark in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Hall of Fame exhibition, and Klingon robes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
325 5th Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109
At Seattle Center, near Space Needle
Summer (through Sep 5, 2016): Open daily, 10am-7pm
Winter (Sep 6, 2016-May25,2017): Open daily 10am-5pm
Seasonal hours may apply; check website.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Discount: Get $5 off purchases of over $40 at MoPOP stores, plus a free limited edition guitar pick; see the coupon in your booklet.
The Jim Henson Exhibition: Imagination Unlimited: This comprehensive exhibition reveals how Jim Henson and his team of builders, performers, and writers brought to life the enduringly popular worlds of The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and much more. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds: Discover the beloved series all over again in this fully immersive exhibit, featuring more than 100 artifacts and props from the five Star Trek television series, spin-offs, and films. Included with CityPASS admission.
Bowie by Mick Rock: Between 1972 and 1973, Mick Rock was David Bowie's official photographer. This exhibit features 65 photos of Bowie that capture his creativity and charisma, all taken by Rock, who has been described as "the man who shot the seventies." Opens July 1. Included with CityPASS Admission.
Advice for Visitors
- MoPOP is conveniently located at the Seattle Center alongside several other attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass and Pacific Science Center.
- Dining: CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck
- Gift Shops: MoPOP Stores
Accessibility: Fully accessible to disabilities; on monorail line.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 770-2766.