Save 49% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Upcoming Space Needle Closure
Due to elevator service, the Space Needle will be closed from 8pm on Sunday, November 26, through 12pm on Thursday, November 30. Please keep these dates in mind when planning your visit.
Space Needle Renovations
The Space Needle will be undergoing renovations starting September 5, 2017, through May 2018. The observation deck will remain partially open during this time, with up to 70% of the experience available. Please visit spaceneedle.com to verify hours and availability before your visit.
- Head up and see what all the oohhhs and ahhhhhs are about: unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Explore the Space Needle’s history and Seattle’s sights like never before with award-winning interactive technology.
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see website for details
Discount: Show your CityPASS booklet at the Needlicious Fudge Center and get 1/2 pound of fudge free when you buy 1 pound.
Advice for Visitors
- Your night visit ticket in your CityPASS booklet is valid for a same-day visit during the last 3 hours of operation. Be sure to check spaceneedle.com for current hours.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: SkyCity revolving restaurant, SkyCafé
- Gift Shops: SpaceBase Gifts
Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Please call the Group Sales Department at (206) 905-2186 ahead of arrival. Alternatively, call Admissions at (206) 396-8816.