Save 33% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Stand in the shadow of mighty T. rex… or underneath Gordo, the enormous Barosaurus… or beside the famous hadrosaur Parasaurolophus.
- Brave the bat cave! Explore cave formation and how bats use echolocation, and experience a spectacular dramatization of bats in flight during a nightly exodus for food.
- See one of the finest museum collections of earth’s treasures on display anywhere, including meteorites, rocks, precious minerals and gems.
- Explore the many world culture galleries, with collections including Asian art, Egyptian mummies and African jewelry.
ROYAL ONTARIO MUSEUM
100 Queen's Park
Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6
At Bloor Street West and Avenue Road. Main entrance off Bloor Street West in the Michael Lee-Chin Crystal
Hours may vary; visit website for current hours.
Closed Christmas Day
Special exhibits: Some special exhibitions require an additional fee.
VIKINGS: The Exhibition: Explore the myths and stereotypes of an ancient culture in VIKINGS: The Exhibition, an extraordinary window into the lifestyle, religion, and daily lives of these legendary explorers, artisans, and craftspeople. Cost for CityPASS holders: Adults, $12; Child (4-14), $7. Through April 2, 2018.
Advice for Visitors
- Daily tours are offered to the public by trained volunteer Docents, and many are free with museum admission. Inquire at the Information Desk or see details.
- CityPASS users with disabilities may receive one attendant admission free with each paid booklet.
- Dining: Druxy’s ROM Café
- Gift Shops: ROM Boutique, ROM Kids Boutique
- Strollers: Available for rent, $2
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: ROM is committed to accessibility for all visitors by providing access to collections and information resources; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (416) 586-5801 x2.